A Day of Serenity
All Day Retreats start from 9am to 6pm and include:
- Use of the spa facilities: swimming pool, male and female separate sauna, steam rooms and relaxation rooms
- Use of the gym, access to guided walks and exercise classes *
- A three course buffet lunch created with organic produce and a nutritional approach to support digestive health
- Free access to daily lectures to discover new ways of regaining and maintaining a healthy life style
- Fresh tea, coffee and fruits throughout the day
- A robe, slippers and locker will be provided for your use
*There are additional charges for the following exercise classes: Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Zumba and Sound Healing. Please note that pre-booking is essential, to secure your place.
Also included in your SERENITY DAY RETREAT:
Upgrade your inclusive treatment and pay the price difference. Subject to availability.
Extend your Day Retreat to include a
3 course A la Carte dinner for £45 per person
To enquire about a dinner reservation please contact Reception, 24 hours in advance.
To maintain the peace and tranquility of our setting we restrict group bookings on a Day Retreat to a maximum of 6 people.
Grayshott Spa prides itself on the peaceful environment promoted throughout its facilities and politely asks all guests to keep the noise levels and mobile phone use to a minimum while enjoying their visit. We believe a digital detox has a positive effect on your health.
While we understand that our guests may wish to celebrate an important moment in their life with friends and family in a tranquil setting, party decorations, outsourced food, cakes and alcohol are not permitted on the premises of Grayshott Health Spa.
The selection of treatments included in each treatment band is subject to availability. We recommend you select your choice of treatments at the time of booking to avoid disappointment. Please let us know whether you would prefer a male or female therapist. We reserve the right to alter treatments to more health-appropriate options or refuse pre-booked appointments if they are deemed unsuitable in the best interests of your health and wellbeing. Minimum age 18 years. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a full charge.