Tennis Angels Break
Back by popular demand! Hosted by top tennis pro, Kate Peel, The Tennis Angels break is a unique experience designed to quickly re-energise your tennis!
With only 8 players, 9 hours tennis, a delicious healthy menu, amazing therapies and top spa facilities, you are guaranteed to leave inspired... on and off the court!
Kate's Grayshott breaks are about to celebrate their 5th year of running and will run on: Sunday 9th June - Monday 10th June 2019 and Tuesday 24th - Wednesday 25th September 2019
There are only 8 places per break, so you get lots of 1:1 attention. All players are welcome; male & female (except beginners)
You will receive 9 hours coaching over the 2 days, as well as:
- 5 hours of technical/tactical coaching (ground-strokes, volleys, serves)
- 2 hour tactical on how to play better matches
- 1 hour evening talk on how to win more matches
- 2 hours of match play
Located in the Award Winning Grayshott Spa, situated in the peaceful Surrey countryside, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day of tennis. You will be able to enjoy:
- Separate male and female spa areas
- All accommodation and meals from lunch on arrival to lunch on departure
- Access to our indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools
- Classes, Golf and Country walks
Indoor courts ensure that we play, whatever the weather!
1 Night (based on standard room booking)
Single Occupancy - £395
Double Occupancy - £355 per person
- 1 night stay in a comfortable standard room
- All meals included (from lunch on arrival, dinner, breakfast and lunch on departure)
- 9 hours Tennis Coaching on Grayshott Spa's indoor courts, with Kate Peel
- Full use of Grayshott Spa facilities; sauna, steam room, indoor and outdoor pools, walking, golf course & use of classes
Spa treatments can be booked at extra cost - but this is best done in advance, to avoid disappointment.
The Fun Part...
9:30am: Arrive & Coffee/Welcome
10:00am-1:00pm: Tennis Coaching
2:00pm-4pm: Tennis Coaching
4:00pm-6:30pm: Chill out, treatments or use the facilities/spa
6:45pm: Talk with Kate
11:15am-1:00pm: Competitive Match play, using skills from learned during stay
2:00-6:00pm: Option to play more tennis or book treatments & use spa
Info & To Book...
Questions about the break
Contact Kate Peel:
T: 07980 565636 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.tennisangels.com
To book your place
Contact Grayshott Spa Reservations Team:
T: 01428 602020 (reservations team)
T: 01428 602031 (treatments team)
Minimum age 18 years. All rates are shown per person, inclusive of VAT. 50% refundable deposit will be required upon booking - the remaining balance is to be paid on departure. Full refund available up to 14 days before start date. Cancellation within 14 days and 2 days of start date will result in a 50% of the booking charge. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival, or during guests’ stay, will incur a full charge. Package and treatment bookings are subject to availability. Treatments are best booked as early as possible, to avoid disappointment. Please remember that Grayshott Spa is a completely smoke free environment - house and grounds included; this also includes electronic cigarettes.
There must be a minimum of 4 people for the break to run. You must book your place 14 days before the start date to ensure numbers.